I Did It!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

The Wonderful Things You Can Hear


I enjoyed searching for downloadable audio books and was amazed at the variety. I had fun with some children's books and was intrigued to find some young borrowers hovering near the desk while I was listening to one of these stories I had downloaded. The power of a story!

The concept of libraries downloading audios instead of having to purchase them would help to meet the growing demand for this type of book. So often we don't have just what the borrower wants but a downloadable version may be available and would fill the need without the cost of purchasing an audio.

As I love listening to audios while I sew I thought this was a great site and a great idea!

No comments: